Saturday, September 7, 2013

A message from Death himself:

Good evening, ladies and germs.  I have been working in a most depressing field for years and years and years and years and years and years and...you get the idea.

BUT!

It's not only depressing, but it's sad.  I have to go to places where gathering the souls of others are heartbreaking. 

So, I have decided to break my chains of this "collection agency" and use that as my day job (as they call it) while I plan to move forward and into a new world where I bring myself forward into a brighter, happier world.

Yes, I've not only begun writing jokes to use during my stand-up at open mike nights, but I am also looking for a girlfriend and a pet that fits my personality.  I wouldn't mind getting a part-time gig working with the living as opposed to always working with the dead.

I have set a goal for myself, and I hope to get a bigger, better world started for myself, and I hope you'll be a part of it.  Maybe I'll see you at a stand-up gig, or at another kind of show, but, if I have to see you during my regular job, then you'll see me at my saddest moments.  Want to know when to expect me to visit?  Visit the Death Clock by clicking here.

Feel free to post to me in the comments section below.  But, be nice, or I may decide to come visit you sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment